Buy a Driver CPC Card - Driver Qualification Card - Verified Driving License

Buy a Driver CPC Card – Driver Qualification Card

1000 £

If you are going to drive professionally or as part of your day-to-day work, you will be required by law to have a driver’s card. This card is known as an EU driver qualification card, or more commonly known as a Driver CPC. As of 2015, all lorry and bus drivers must have had their license endorsed with their card. If you are planning on driving professionally anywhere within Europe then it is required that you carry an official EC (European) certification showing that you possess an up-to-date version of your licence. Without one, you cannot legally drive for business purposes. In order to obtain one, you must follow these steps:
It is not necessary for non-professional drivers who use their car only occasionally and not for commercial purposes to obtain a certificate of professional competence but they may do so if they wish. The certificate has no legal status outside Great Britain and Northern Ireland but if a driver uses his or her car outside Great Britain and Northern Ireland he or she may find that local police forces treat its possession as evidence that he or she meets any relevant requirements imposed by local laws. The issuing body can also add endorsements which allow certain privileges such as carrying passengers for hire or reward, driving articulated vehicles etc., provided those privileges are allowed under local laws.

The Driver CPC Card, or the Driver Qualification Card, was created to prove to employers that you are competent behind the wheel of a car. It was introduced in 2014 and has already been integrated into many companies’ hiring procedures, with some employers going so far as to make it mandatory to have one in order to be considered for employment. Even if your job does not require you to have the Driver CPC Card, you can still apply for one in order to show off your skills and attract new clients or customers. Here’s what you need to know about applying for the Driver CPC Card in the United Kingdom.

Category: Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Requirements to Obtain a UK Driving Qualification Card

To qualify for a UK driver qualification card, you need either: An EU driving license from one of three countries or territories; A full National Driving License issued by an EEA member state; or A foreign-registered car. If you have an EU/EEA license, there are no further requirements other than passing your theory test and practical test. If you have a non-EEA (foreign) licence, then you will also need to pass a competency check. This is basically just an eye exam to make sure that your vision is good enough for driving on UK roads. After passing both exams, all that remains is paying £34 and filling out some paperwork at your local Post Office branch office! Your new card should arrive within two weeks of applying.

CPC Card Cost?

£34.50 (for five years) for those over 21 and £22.50 (for three years) for those aged 17-20. In Northern Ireland, you can register with DVA RoadSense from 12 years of age but will be restricted to driving accompanied by an adult aged 21 or older. An accompanied learner driver is not permitted on public roads after 10pm and until 6am, and must be supervised by an approved DVA or DVLA driving instructor at all times when driving on public roads, unless that instructor is also accompanied by a qualified responsible driver aged 25 or over with no less than three years’ driving experience . If you do not pass your practical test within two attempts, you will need to take your theory test again before trying again.

What Will You Learn by Completing an Approved Course?

Anyone who wants to drive heavy goods vehicles on public roads in England, Scotland and Wales must: Obtain an appropriate driving qualification. To gain access to HGV jobs you will need to hold one of these qualifications. This is known as ‘being approved’. The most common qualification is a Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) LGV licence which can be obtained by passing an approved theory test, an approved practical test and by having relevant work experience or undergoing training with a qualified trainer (the Approved Driving Instructor). Your employer will arrange for you to obtain your HGV driver card if you do not already have one; it does not matter what type of vehicle you are driving at work as long as it has more than 16 wheels.

Where Can I Take an Approved Training Course?

Approved driver training courses are available from a variety of providers, including online or on-the-ground driving schools. Depending on your location, you can take an approved course at your local public transportation office or equivalent; a private driving school that specializes in bus driver certification; or even with your employer. Whether you decide to pursue a course independently or through an employer, be sure that it is government approved and will qualify you for your card.

What happens after you pass the final test?

Congratulations! You have now passed your driving test and should be looking forward to getting behind the wheel. But don’t get too excited just yet. There are still some steps you need to take before you get on that open road. Let’s go over those now. The first thing you need to do is apply for your provisional license from your local DMV office (this can also be done online). Make sure you bring proof of identity, so it’s best if you have already applied for and received a U.K. passport or driver license (if not, head over here for more information on how that process works). You will also need evidence of medical insurance, which is required by law regardless of age or skill level.

Is There Any Additional Training Required Once I Pass my Qualification Test?

To start earning money as a professional driver, you need to obtain your full driver’s licence. However, it is not enough for you just to pass your test. There are some additional requirements which have to be met before you can become qualified and earn more money as a HGV or bus driver. In order for you to get started, there are three things that have to be accomplished: Successfully pass your driving test Successfully complete an interview at DVLA Successfully complete (or hold) another licence (e.g., car) Most importantly, if you do not have the right kind of licence already, then it would mean additional time wasted preparing all necessary documents and forms while studying on your own.

How to get a CPC Card?

Before applying for a CPC card, you must send one of your original, signed ID documents (passport, national ID card or driver’s license) to Companies House. If your name has changed since your ID was issued, you should also send proof of that change (e.g., marriage certificate). Any copies sent will not be returned. More information about getting IDs can be found on Companies House’s website . Make sure you know where your documentation is located so it can be sent quickly if needed—don’t assume someone else has it! What happens after I apply?: When you apply for a new company name , there are two main steps: first, submitting an application and then registering your company when it is approved. When sending your application to Companies House, make sure you include everything they require and use their forms—if they request something that isn’t listed in their guide, follow their instructions instead of assuming anything else will work. This includes any supporting evidence like passports and business plans . Once your application has been submitted , wait three weeks before contacting them; any questions about its status can be answered by looking at their online system . At some point after receiving your application, Companies House staff will review it and decide whether or not to register it.

Lost CPC Card

Do you need to replace your card? Did you lose it? Did it get stolen? You’re not alone. The British Driving and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) estimates that two million driving licences go missing every year in Britain alone. In some cases, though, your card can’t be replaced or recovered – if, for example, it has been mutilated beyond recognition. If you have lost your card, you will need to apply for a new one.

CPC Card Replacement

you can apply for a replacement CPC card if your old one is lost, stolen or damaged. You need to complete and send off an application form as well as provide copies of your current driving licence, passport or national identity card. You also need to provide photographs that meet all of the requirements. If you’re replacing more than one driver qualification card at once, you’ll need separate applications for each one; they can be filled out together if desired.

CPC Card Checker

In order to get your CPC card online, you will need to fill out an application on CIPD’s website. The application will require information like your National Insurance number and your qualification details. Once you have submitted your application, you can expect to receive an email with instructions for payment. After payment is received, you should expect that you will be notified within 3 weeks of whether or not your certificate has been granted. If it has been granted, it will be sent directly to you by post in about 6-8 weeks. As soon as you receive your CPC certificate, you will need to register it online through the CIPD’s ePIN system. This registration process is quick and easy and requires no more than 2 minutes of your time. Once registered, you are free to use your ePIN for any job applications or registrations. Having an ePIN makes applying for jobs much easier as well as making sure that everything stays up-to-date on your profile so potential employers know what skills you have acquired since graduating from university. All in all, having a CPC/CPCI card gives job seekers more opportunities when looking for work because they are able to demonstrate their skillset better than someone who does not have one!


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Buy a Driver CPC Card – Driver Qualification Card”

Your email address will not be published.

    Verified Driving License is your trusted producer of fully verified driving licenses. We have served over 26,450 clients and counting. We are trusted by many because of our timely delivery of licenses.


    A4B3 Portmead Swansea, United Kingdom


    +44 7451 248123


    +44 7312 225845